Listed below are all revisions of CommissionSpot™ for the past year up to the current version:
- New Feature: Added the commission plan builder as part of the web interface.
- New Feature: Allow for payment dates to be based on any imported date type in the system.
- New Feature: Added ability to create custom pay ranges.
- Improved: Commission plan filters can now be grouped together.
- Improved: Ranges can now be entered in mass.
- Improved: Formula sorting has been improved.
- Improved: Testing commission plans now provide more detail for troubleshooting calculations.
- New Feature: Additional work flow options have been added to improve control of the payroll process.
- New Feature: Added ability to create team relationships between one or more compensated users.
- New Feature: You can now "Cancel" a commission statement once it's been paid.
- Improved: Pre and Post splits are now tied to a commission statement.
- New Feature: Adjustments can be added in mass.
- New Feature: Salary and hourly wages are now available to attach to commission statements.
- New Feature: Entities can now have multiple managers.
- New Feature: Added an organizational chart to represent the entity hierarchy.
- New Feature: Lookup tables can now be configured in the web interface.
- Improved: Added ability to create an alternate name for a user.
- New Feature: Brand new interface.
- New Feature: Added ability to customize the look and feel of the application.
- Improved: Charting is now more interactive.
- Improved: Re-engineered the calculation engine to improve performance by 1000%.
- Improved: Previous commission calculations are now automatically calculated in the background.
- Improved: Added commission caching to improve report performance.