Current Version / Build
If you have an older version of any product listed on this page, you can download the most recent version from here. If you encounter problems when downloading the software, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When corresponding with us, make certain that you include the original e-mail address under which you acquired the appropriate license. Please remember that Origin Software licenses all of its products per Seat so that any person using our software must acquire a separate license regardless of organizational affiliation.
Note: If you own a previous version of a given product (such as ViewerFX® for Crystal Reports v1.0.0) you can upgrade to the most recent version free of charge (Subject to change).
Listed below are all revisions of ViewerFX® for Crystal Reports up to the current version:
- New Feature: Added compatibility for Crystal Reports 2013.
- New Feature: Added map support to viewer.
- New Feature: Added ability to export a report directly from the command line.
- New Feature: Added ability to email a report directly from the command line.
- New Feature: Added ability to use Outlook contacts when emailing reports.
- Bug Fix: Export current section did not export properly for on-demand sub-reports.
- Bug Fix: "The conversion is not supported" error would occur when trying to add a report to your favorites.
- New Feature: Added support for Crystal Reports 2008 Service Pack 2 Fix Pack 2.
- Bug Fix: "The data was truncated while converting from one data type to another" error would occur when trying to add a report to your favorites with a selection formula exceeding 2000 characters.
- Bug Fix: An 'Invalid Export Type' error would occur when trying to export or FTP a report.
- New Feature: Added global login credentials for reports.
- New Feature: Added a shared reporting server (sold separately). This allows administrators of the organization to define the reports for their users in a centralized location.
- New Feature: Added additional configuration options to allow administrators to configure the available features they want to provide to their users.
- New Feature: Added ability to define report folder paths in the "Manage Favorites" section. Now you can create a "Favorites" folder that points to a physical folder path on your computer or network. This will allow you to access reports stored in this folder without having to browse to them.
- Bug Fix: Miscellaneous bug fixes.
- New Feature: Added additional support for Windows 2000.
- New Feature: Added support for Crystal Reports 2008 Service Pack 1.
- New Feature: Added "Check for Updates" to enable client wide distribution of updates.
- New Feature: Added the ability to allow administrators to configure the available features they want to provide to their users.
- New Feature: Added feature to auto-refresh reports that contain saved data.
- Bug Fix: An 'Object Variable' error would occur when parameters had a default value of 'Null'.
- Bug Fix: 'Null' flag was not restoring properly from the database.
- New Feature: Added Record Selection Query Tool.
- Bug Fix: Certain reports with saved data would not refresh data properly.
- Product name change.
- New Feature: Added multi-data source logon capabilities.
- New Feature: Added ability to activate ViewerFX by e-mail.
- New Feature: Added distribution capabilities of reports database to multiple PC's.
- New Feature: Added ability to extend trial period by 15 days.
- New Feature: Added ability to close the active drill-down group from preview window.
- Bug Fix: Certain reports would only display the first page.
- New Feature: Added parameter prompting text to the 'Refresh Report Data' screen.
- Bug Fix: Parameters with duplicate names caused a 'Column Name' error.
- Bug Fix: Re-authored install file to include support files for dynamic cascading parameters
- New Feature: Added cascading dynamic parameters.
- New Feature: Added application integration support.
- New Feature: Added additional command line parameters (Server, Database, User ID, Password).
- Release to market.