If you haven't already done so please Download the installation program for ViewerFX® for Crystal Reports. To begin the ViewerFX® for Crystal Reports installation, continue with these steps:
Step 1: Launch the Installation
- Open a new Windows Explorer window to locate your download; often, this can be done by opening My Computer, or navigating directly to your download folder.
- Locate your download (the file will have a .exe extension), right-click the file, and select "Open", or
- Double-click on the file to begin the installation.
The "Open File" security dialog will appear. Click "Run" to begin the installation.
Step 2: Install ViewerFX® for Crystal Reports
If your computer meets the minimum system requirements you'll be presented with an installation wizard to guide you through the installation process.
Click the "Next" button to begin the installation
Read the License Agreement and click the "I accept the terms in the License agreement" radio button and click "Next". You also have the option to print the License Agreement by clicking on the print icon.
Next enter your user and organization name. This step is optional and can be skipped. No information on this screen is transmitted to Origin Software, Inc.. To continue with the installation click "Next".
Select the "Complete" radio button to install the most common components. To continue with the installation click "Next".
You're now ready to install the application. Click "Install" to complete the installation process.
Uninstalling ViewerFX® for Crystal Reports
- Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features.
- Select ViewerFX® for Crystal Reports, and then click Uninstall.